Ametz is holding its 19th annual ADOPTION and the FAMILY CONFERENCE on Sunday, March 10, 2013 at The Conference Center, 130 E. 59th Street, New York City.
This year’s conference begins with the Keynote lecture,
“SEARCH AND REUNION," by Wendy Freund, MSEd, LCSW.
Twenty-five (25) additional workshops cover everything you could want or need to know about adopting domestically or internationally, or living as an adoptive family.
Meet some of the top adoption experts in the United States.
- Hear singles and couples share their journey to becoming parents.
- Find out which international countries are open for adoption.
- Learn what medical and developmental issues you need to address.
- Listen as adoptees share their experiences growing up.
- If you are adopting: Earn education credits for your adoption homestudy.
- If you are a professional: Earn CEUs related to adoption.
- Find out how to talk to others, including your child, about adoption.
- Discover the joys and challenges of adopting a toddler.
- Explore the pros and cons to open adoption and how to help your child search for information.
- Learn how to financially afford adoption.
- Create internet and advertising strategies.
- And more…
To register online, click on the ticket icon on the right or click the “Register Online” button at the bottom of the page. Registration includes keynote, full day of workshops, breakfast, lunch, and all materials.
|By February 1, 2013:
|| $150/two related persons
|February 2 - March 1, 2013:
|| $175/two related persons
|On or after March 2, 2013:
|| $200/two related persons
|6.5 CEUs for full day program through NASW at additional cost of $40
Scholarships are available.
Call 212-558-9949 or email email@example.com for more information!
Please note that Daylight Savings Time begins on Sunday, March 10!