There are many ways to get involved with JCCA. You can:
- Connect with your young people one-on-one as a volunteer, a tutor or a mentor
- Reach out to your elected officials when we post select campaigns on our Advocacy page
- Offer a JCCA teen an internship at your workplace and play a valuable role on their road to success
- Learn about becoming a foster parent
- Help identify and prevent child abuse by sharing our Child Abuse Alert–even order printed copies for your office or school!
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and subscribe to our eNews to keep in touch with JCCA and share heartwarming stories with your friends
- Use your creativity and passion to take an active role by fundraising for JCCA.
Other ideas? Contact us!